FIRST TIME SELLERS
Mel Foster Co. sales experts can guide you every step of the way and help you avoid costly mistakes.
What will a Mel Foster Co. REALTOR® do for me?
- Conduct a Competitive Market Analysis to determine a fair market price for your home.
- Offer suggestions to prepare your home for sale.
- Explain disclosures and agency laws.
- Develop a customized marketing plan to attract prospective buyers.
- Estimate your expenses and proceeds.
- Host open houses for agents and the public.
- Follow up frequently during all phases of sale.
- Suggest various financing alternatives for buyers of your property.
- Protect your interests during negotiations.
Moving out of the area? Our relocation specialists can help you find a home anywhere in the world.
Why list with a Mel Foster Co. agent?
Mel Foster Co. is an area leader in real estate and our sellers can take advantage of superior marketing opportunities:
- Online listing at melfosterco.com – 6.5 million page views annually
- Virtual tour capability
- Multiple home photos with your online listing
- Inclusion on open house pages
- Mapping directions to your home
- Website traffic reports showing online interest in your home
- Listing on Mel Foster app for iPhone® and AndroidTM
- Mobile listing at m.melfosterco.com
- Online listing on your agent’s website
- Newspaper listing for open houses and just listed properties – 257,000 readers weekly
- Listing on third party internet sites including REALTOR.com, Homes.com, Zillow.com, Trulia.com, LeadingRE.com, and qctimes.com/homes and many more
- Customized marketing flyers prepared for your property
- Your home visible through our award-winning relocation department - over 900 relocation buyers and sellers annually
- Inclusion in the Multiple Listing Service so your home is visible to agents from other companies
- New listing announcement at Mel Foster Co.’s weekly agent meeting
- Agent showings to expose your home to agents with qualified and interested buyers
- Mel Foster Co. yard sign - one of the most recognizable business logos in our market.
Factors beyond your control
Competition, interest rates, the economy and consumer confidence all impact the sale of your home. While we cannot control these factors, we do consider them when deciding the marketing and pricing strategies.