Competitive Market Analysis
One of the first important steps of listing your home to sell is determining the market value.
No two homes are exactly alike, therefore determining the market value requires more than just checking on a website or determining the value based on what you need from the sale of your home. It requires a thorough investigation from a professional who is familiar with the market place, inventory and interest rates.
Rely On Your Professional Mel Foster Co. REALTOR® To:
- Evaluate your Property
- Measure the Square Footage
- Find Comparable Sold Properties
- Find Comparable Sale Pending Properties
- Determine the Competing Property Inventory
- List the Amenities
- Calculate Location and Lot Differences
- Compare the Condition of the Subject Property
Since most of the activity happens in the first three and a half weeks the house is on the market, it is very important to price your home correct at the beginning to yield you the highest return possible.
Contact a Mel Foster Co. Professional today!